I saw a couple complaints about Andrew and in my opinion they must be bogus.He sold me a Seeburg jukebox in "as is" condition a couple years ago.
I needed him to hold it for me until I had space for it. I forgot all about it for over a year. When I was finally ready I emailed him and he still had it. Took him a couple weeks to dig it out of storage.
But it was in same condition and he did not charge me for storing it all that time. I decided to have him go ahead and restore the jukebox which he did for a very reasonable price. He sent me pics when it was done and I literally said "WOW"! It looked almost like new.
He packed and shipped it to me a couple weeks later, it arrived in perfect condition and my wife and I love it.Kudos to Andrew!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Seeburg Jukebox
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G. The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit. The helicopter does not..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."