Vintage Amusement Company Amazing Restoration Of Seeburg Jukebox
I saw a couple complaints about Andrew and in my opinion they must be bogus.He sold me a Seeburg jukebox in "as is" condition a couple years ago.
I needed him to hold it for me until I had space for it. I forgot all about it for over a year. When I was finally ready I emailed him and he still had it. Took him a couple weeks to dig it out of storage.
But it was in same condition and he did not charge me for storing it all that time. I decided to have him go ahead and restore the jukebox which he did for a very reasonable price. He sent me pics when it was done and I literally said "WOW"! It looked almost like new.
He packed and shipped it to me a couple weeks later, it arrived in perfect condition and my wife and I love it.Kudos to Andrew!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Seeburg Jukebox
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."