Vintage Amusement Company Amazing Restoration Of Seeburg Jukebox
I saw a couple complaints about Andrew and in my opinion they must be bogus.He sold me a Seeburg jukebox in "as is" condition a couple years ago.
I needed him to hold it for me until I had space for it. I forgot all about it for over a year. When I was finally ready I emailed him and he still had it. Took him a couple weeks to dig it out of storage.
But it was in same condition and he did not charge me for storing it all that time. I decided to have him go ahead and restore the jukebox which he did for a very reasonable price. He sent me pics when it was done and I literally said "WOW"! It looked almost like new.
He packed and shipped it to me a couple weeks later, it arrived in perfect condition and my wife and I love it.Kudos to Andrew!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Seeburg Jukebox
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "Fatal Design Flaw at ball joint. Two ball joints connect the clip to the tuner head via a curved armature (see photo below). These plastic joint prongs inner dimension are..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."