5.0

I purchased a Ms. Pac-Man and Donkey Kong arcade games.

They were my first games so I was nervous about process. Especially since I needed them shipped from Maine to Texas. I read a bad review on here when I first found his games online. But he also had good reviews and perfect feedback on Ebay.

So I called to try and make my own evaluation. Andrew answered all my questions, spent a lot of time via email and phone. I decided to buy. Games arrived in timely manner.

They were extremely well packed, took me about 30 minutes to remove everything. They were in perfect condition, just as advertised.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with great quality games and reasonable prices. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of positive experience. Vintage Amusement Company needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vintage Amusement Company.

Comments

I got a pinball from Vintage Amusement. It is still working great!